16 and older
Global cuisines may vary, but there is one tool you will find in every kitchen around the world. The Knife. The knife may be the most important tool in the kitchen yet is often the most daunting. In this class take your knife skills to the next level at Eataly as our la scuola chef demonstrates the techniques required to ease your prepping and elevate your cooking. In this class we will cover basic chopping, slicing, and dicing, as well as more advanced cuts such as julienne, batonnet, brunoise, and oblique. Our chef will also cover basic knife selection and maintenance such as sharpening and honing a knife. Menu
- Antipasti Stagionali (Seasonal Antipasti)
- Red, white and sparkling wine & beer
- All guests must sign a liability waiver in order to participate during the hands-on portion of this class.
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.
- For this format we are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions or substitutions. Please contact CourseHorse for any question.