16 and older
Join us for a 45-minute demonstration on how to prepare risotto from start to finish. In this series, you’ll learn all the necessary techniques, from selecting ingredients to prepping, chopping, simmering and sautéing.
Risotto is one of the most versatile Italian dishes, yet few people know how to make it or take the time to try, daunted by the prospect of standing before the stove stirring until the end of time. The end-of summer is the perfect time to make risotto to feature the end-of-summer bounty as well as making a delicious warming supper for those cool nights. At La Scuola, our Chef will show you that this classic is well worth both the wait and upper-body workout.Menu
- Risotto con Mais (Corn Risotto)
- 1 wine pairing to be determined
- Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with one-course meal and is not hands-on.
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.