16 and older
Gelato is one of the best-loved Italian exports in the world. Here at Eataly, we craft fresh, all-natural gelato in small batches using the highest-quality ingredients from Italy and the U.S., such as milk from Lamers Dairy in Wisconsin, local fruit, Sicilian pistachios and hazelnuts from Piemonte.
In this class, you’ll gather for an exclusive demonstration class, taught by Eataly Chicago's Scuola Chef Joshua Septoski, where you'll learn how to make Gelato and Sorbetto at home from start to finish. Guests will enjoy Eataly's housemade Seasonal Sorbetto and Gelato along with a wine pairing selected by our beverage experts. Menu
- Seasonal Sorbet (Melon, Strawberry, Lemon)
- Gelato (Chocolate, Fiore di Latte)
- Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Menu is subject to slight change.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.