12 and older
Get out of the tourist district and get the insider's scoop on what Chicago is really about! Explore the quiet, tree-lined streets and local businesses of the luxurious Gold Coast, stately Old Town, and trendy Lincoln Park neighborhoods. Top sights include Lincoln Park, amazing architecture, the original Playboy Mansion, Oz Park, and historic Wrigley Field.
Chicago is a great city for biking. The amazing lakefront and parks, the rich history, and spectacular architecture provides for a great experience. Add to that Bike and Roll’s friendly tour guides, and what you have is your best day in Chicago! Bike tours are offered daily.Price includes:
Bike, helmet, and tour guide.Bring the Following:
Closed toed shoes, sunscreen, camera, and appropriate clothing for weather. Gratuities for the guide are appreciated!Please Note:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to departure time. Departure times vary by tour and location.
- Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental/tour.
- A credit card and/or valid driver license or passport is required for rental deposit.
- Helmets and locks are provided for free with rental. Helmets are recommended for all riders.
- Participants under the age of 18 must wear a helmet!
- Participants must be in good health, and able to operate, control and balance the equipment, at time of rental. Please consult your physician.
- Participants are responsible for the rental equipment, from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
- Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution