16 and older
Experience rafting on one of the finest rivers in the Midwest, the Wolf River! We have scheduled an action packed weekend getaway this season. The Wolf River is nestled deep in the wilderness of the Nicolet National Forest, amidst the splendor of the rugged tamarack & the hardwood forest of the Northern Wisconsin. The water runs fast on the Wolf speeding over rocky ledges creating boiling white water.
You will be rafting through the “BEST” section of the Wolf River, which includes the scenic regions of the Menominee Indian Reservation. This stretch of river features several sets of rapids & water falls including the Big Smokey Falls a 40 foot progression water fall. You will get wet.
- Use of camp ground facilities, swimming, volleyball, hiking, & more.
- Overnight at campground
- Transportation on comfortable coach bus
- Meals: coffee & donuts before we leave Saturday, dinner Saturday night & breakfast Sunday morning. (Lunches not included in package prices. You may bring your own or purchase along the road).
- Rafts, paddles, life jackets, helmets
- Rafting instruction & an experienced guide
- All the fun you can have on a wilderness trip
Overnight accommodations at campground. You will need tent, sleeping bag and toiletier. The campsite has showers, toilet facilities, a bar and lots of open space. Saturday afternoon fun includes hiking, swimming at a nearby lake or a group volleyball game. Horseback riding will also be made available for an additional fee. Saturday night enjoy a roaring campfire, drink liquid refreshments, roast marshmallows and hotdogs, and enjoy great camaraderie with your fellow campers. Sunday you will enjoy the ride of your life shooting down the wild river. This incredible weekend package fill up quickly so make your reservation today. We’ve been leading this trip for over 30 years and have taken thousands of people rafting for the time of their lives.