18 and older
The course begins by introducing enterprise architecture and the value of it in real world enterprises. It then quickly establishes the need for enterprise architecture frameworks. After that the course introduces TOGAF enterprise framework and covers the core concepts used in the framework.
TOGAF is divided in seven different documents:
- Architectural Development Method
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Architecture Content Framework
- Enterprise Continuum and tools
- TOGAF reference models
- Architecture Capability Framework
The main aim behind dividing TOGAF into these parts is to allow for different areas of specialization. Organizations that are new to TOGAF can consider particular parts of specification.
This certification is best suited for:
- IT Architects
- Business Architects
- Enterprise Architects
TOGAF is based on 4 architecture domains:
We determine the classroom training location before 2 weeks of training schedule and you'll be informed about it by email.
- Business Architecture: Defines the business strategy and processes for an organization
- Application Architecture: provides a blueprint for the individual systems and interactions between the application systems
- Data Architecture: describes the structure of an organization’s physical and logical assets
- Technical Architecture: describes the hardware, software and network infrastructure