18 and older
Our most popular information security and hacking training goes in-depth into the techniques used by malicious, black hat hackers with attention getting lectures and hands-on lab exercises.
There is a growing need for Security Professionals in the business world. As awareness of security threats grow, businesses of all sizes are beginning to understand the need for increased preparedness against these threats. Our CCNA: Security Boot Camp is an excellent starting point for those interested in a career in this exciting, challenging, and growing field.
We believe in a complete approach, offering both an academic approach as well as hands-on design and implementation of Cisco secure networks and foundation-level configuration of security using the Cisco IOS on switches and routers. This approach is designed to impart the most knowledge in the shortest amount of time and is the best way to prepare for your exam and future career.
This course is taught by the most qualified CCNA: Security instructors. All instructors used for this course are CCSI’s (Certified Cisco System Instructor). And you know that when you choose InfoSec Institute, your instructors are also meeting customers’ needs in the field, deploying Cisco security in heterogeneous environments. Thanks to the experience of the instructors, our proven education methods, and our commitment to your goals, you can be sure that you’re on the fastest path to your future career.
With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure. The National Security Agency (NSA) recognizes that Cisco CCNA Security courseware meets the CNSS 4011 training standard.Benefits and Goals
Only InfoSec Institute’s CCNA: Security Boot Camp offers you the following benefits:
- Skills to defend networks against attacks
- Greater understanding of how to meet an organization’s security needs
- Proper education and tools to prepare for Cisco CCNA: Security certification
- Certification exam voucher for Exam 210-260 IINS
- Hands-on exposure to the latest and greatest security features on Cisco Routers and switches
- Achieve the CCNA: Security Certification
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet these objectives:
- Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security.
- Configure routers on the network perimeter with Cisco IOS Software security features.
- Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall to perform basic security operations on a network.
- Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features.
- Configure IPS on Cisco network routers.
- Configure LAN devices to control access, resist attacks, shield other network devices and systems, and protect the integrity and confidentiality of network traffic.