Thankfully we have 7 other Kids Guitar Classes for you to choose from. Check our top choices below or see all classes for more options.
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but
save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
If you're enrolled in an upcoming date, this simply means that date has now sold out.
Still have questions? Ask the community.
Group Class Policy:
The following policy applies for students that have purchased a group class from New York Guitar Academy:
• A class start date may be pushed to start at a later date if there are not enough students enrolled to begin the class. We will do our best to notify by phone and/or email as soon as possible in a situation of this sort.
• There is no refund once a class begins. If a student chooses to withdraw from a class once it has begun only school credit will be issued for the remaining classes. You must notify us 48 hours prior to the next scheduled session to withdraw from a class and avoid forfeiture of that session. School credit expires after 1 year from the date of purchase.
• You must notify us by email to request to withdraw from class.
• If a teacher must be absent, the class will either have a substitute teacher or that class will be postponed until the following week. In the event that a class is be postponed, students will be notified by phone and/or e-mail. You will NOT lose a class. The class will still have the 8 sessions. The class will be extended and end at a later date.
• If a student is absent for a class we can email over missed materials upon the student's request. As an additional option, enrolled students may purchase a private lesson at our discounted package rate to make up for any missed class.
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
New York Guitar Academy's guitar program offers small group classes and private lessons in a wide range of styles for the acoustic, classical and electric guitar. We offer classes for kids, teens and adults. We introduce students to all different styles of music, allowing them to get a well-rounded...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
This class is for students that already know the basics of guitar, some chords and minimal strumming pattern. These classes will teach you how to play guitar through playing songs and will further develop your picking. Finger picking and strumming patterns as well as ability to read tabs and music notation. You will learn lead guitar parts along...
Monday Oct 21st, 4:30pm - 5:30pm(8 sessions)
This is the second part of a four-course series. In this class, This class introduce the basics of strumming and simple chords. Students will have many opportunities to polish skills that they have acquired in the previous course.
Saturday Oct 26th, 10am - 10:45am(6 sessions)
Music Theory for Kids are developed for kids (Ages 5-8) to enjoy learning music theory through Music Mind Games. All musical concepts are introduced through games, because kids love games! Kids will learn basic of music theories, such as dictation, alphabet, reading rhythms, notes reading and more. This class is for all level of students and helps...
Saturday Oct 26th, 11am - 11:45am(12 sessions)
In this class, students will learn basics of playing the guitar such as how to hold their instruments, how to pluck a single string with a pick, how to use left hand and more. By the end of this course, students will acquire the ability to play 1-3 strings individually without looking. In addition, students will learn where the note C, and D notes...
Saturday Nov 9th, 9am - 9:45am(4 sessions)
Introduction violin group classes offer instrumental instructions for young beginners. Through games and activities, students will learn basics of playing the violin such as how to hold their instruments, how to play with the bow and etc. This is the first part of a four-course series. Absolute beginners are welcome.
Saturday Nov 9th, 10am - 10:45am(4 sessions)
Introduction to Cello is designed for young music lover (age 5-8) who like to try out the cello. No prior experience is necessary. Through fun games and activities, students will learn the fundamentals of playing the cello; how to hold their cellos, how to play with proper left hand and bow hold technique, and more. This is the first part of...
Saturday Nov 9th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm(4 sessions)
This is the third part of a four-course series. Students will learn a song and prepare for a group performance. This class also helps them to brush up skills that they acquired in previous courses.
Saturday Dec 14th, 10am - 10:45am(7 sessions)
Know someone who would like this class but not sure of their schedule? (We recommend this!)
Know their schedule better than your own? Book a date and time directly.