For all lessons, not including City Sail:
To reschedule a lesson with more than 48 hours fore notice, there's a $25 late rescheduling fee. To cancel a lesson or excursion with more than 48 hours fore notice, there's a $25 per person cancellation fee. The 48 hours must be prior to the day on which the sail starts. Lessons rescheduled within 48 hours of the lesson time will incur a fee equal to the price of the lesson. Full refunds are only given in extreme cases on a case by case basis. City Sail Cancellation and Rescheduling:
- Rescheduling - A session may be rescheduled prior to 14 days before the start date of the session for a $25 fee per child per session.
- Cancellation - A session may be cancelled and full refund received prior to 30 days before the start date of the session.
City Sail Program
- Only HRCS can cancel a lesson for weather-related reasons.
- If a lesson is cancelled, HRCS will contact the participants using phone/email in order to notify them and reschedule the lesson.
- Lessons are cancelled if the conditions are deemed unsafe by HRCS. Examples of these conditions are imminent lightning/thunder that will hit our sailing area and winds sustained at 20 knots with gusts above that speed. Rain, cloudiness, and uncomfortable temperatures do not constitute unsafe conditions unless deemed so by an HRCS representative - dress appropriately!
Due to limited staff availability there will be no make-ups offered and no price pro-rating.