Notification of withdrawal must be sent in writing to CourseHorse. Full refunds can be obtained up to 30 days before the program start date. Due to the costs incurred for program preparation and administration, any cancellations or requests for transfers or deferrals received 30 days or less from the program start are subject to penalty fees as described below.
- More than 30 days notice: 0% Cancellation – Transfer Penalty
- 14 to 30 days notice: 30% Cancellation – Transfer Penalty
- Less than 14 days notice: 50% Cancellation – Transfer Penalty
Columbia Executive Education, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit enrollments regardless of acceptance status. Individuals who have paid tuition but who are deemed ineligible to participate due to such enrollment limitations will receive a refund.
Requests must be submitted in advance to Columbia Business School Executive Education and will be reviewed on an individual basis, based on participant qualifications and lead time needed for any program pre-work.
Transfer requests must be submitted to Columbia Business School Executive Education and must indicate the new dates and/or new program the participant wishes to attend. Transfers are valid only within one year of the original program start date.
Any remaining balance of a cancelled program's payment can be applied to another Columbia Business School Executive Education program within one year of the program date. After one year, the balance is nonrefundable.
Full tuition is nonrefundable under these conditions:
- The registrant or substitute does not enroll in another program within one year of the original start date, and/or
- The registrant or substitute defers or transfers more than two times.