18 and older
Facebook makes it easy for businesses like yours to share photos, videos, and posts to reach, engage, and sell to more than 1 billion active users.
This course walks you through Facebook Advertising and its nuances to help you pinpoint your ideal audience and gain a ten-fold return on your investment. It takes you further than Facebook itself by exploring what happens before customers click on your ads and what needs to happen after—10 seconds later, 10 minutes later, and in the following days and weeks.Course Outline
Headsets for free, Guaranteed to Run, Re-Takes for free (Up to 6 months), Interactive Classroom environment.Registration Note:
- Chapter 1. What Is Facebook Advertising
- Chatper 2. Getting Started: Business Page, Business Manager, and Instagram
- Chapter 3. Ads Manager Overview
- Chapter 4. Facebook Ad Guidelines and Policies
- Chapter 5. Facebook Pixel Setup
- Chapter 6. Boosted Post, the Easiest Way to Advertise on Facebook Ads Manager, and Power Editor
- Chapter 7. Creating Facebook Ads
- Chapter 8. Special Ad Types
- Chapter 9. Business Manager
- Chapter 10. Analyzing Your Results
- Chapter 11. Building Your Sales Funnel
- Chapter 12. Setting Up Remarketing
- Chapter 13. Mastering Ad Targeting Like the Pros
- Chapter 14. How to Master A/B Testing
- Chapter 15. Leveraging Facebook Analytics
- Chapter 16. Scaling Your Facebook Ads
- Chapter 17. Troubleshooting Ad Issues
- Chapter 18. Understanding the Learning Phase
- Chapter 19. Understanding Facebook's Attribution Window
- Chapter 20. The Psycology of Facebook Ads
- Chapter 21. Creative Best Practices: Copy, Image, & Video
- Chapter 22. Managing Your Facebook Page
- Chapter 23. Messenger Bots
- Chapter 24. Facebook Resources
We can only accept students into our classes whose tuition is being paid by an employer or sponsoring organization. Self-paying individuals cannot enroll.
Courseware (if a course has a Courseware) will be shipped to the address provided two weeks before the class starts. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid Courseware being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.