18 and older
Make your business writing clear and convincing.Program Description:
How convincing is your writing? Does it change people’s minds? Get them to act? Imagine ... a colleague receives an email from you suggesting a complicated procedure change. He or she immediately responds: “What a great idea. Let’s do it.” Or a customer or vendor who’s been stalling gets your follow-up text and suddenly calls to enthusiastically accept the deal.
Knowing how to be convincing in your business writing is a prized talent. Throw away your bullhorn and sign up now for Persuasive Business Writing, a packed one-hour Webinar. Find out how to clearly distill and present complex and controversial information by using the power of words to persuade. Take your business writing to the next level.Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
Q & A Session:
- Identify when to apply persuasive writing and when to simply inform
- How to write persuasively without coming across as coarse, bullying, aggressive or heavy-handed
- Steps to writing credible and convincing content
- Apply the power of 3 and cement your messageHow to set the tone and get the reader in the right frame of mind—moving him or her along the path to agreement
- How to write a persuasive email10 persuasive writing techniques that convince readers to agree with your point of view
- Understand the 5-step persuasive writing process
- Learn the art (and importance) of writing a persuasive headline or subject line
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.