18 and older
Dive into the business intelligence features in SharePoint 2013—and use the right combination of tools to deliver compelling solutions. In this course you will learn how to take control of business intelligence(BI) with the tools offered by SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012. You’ll get step-by-step instructions for understanding how to use
these technologies best in specific BI scenarios—whether you’re a SharePoint administrator, SQL Server developer, or business analyst.
This course will show you how to:
- Manage the entire BI lifecycle, from determining key performance indicators to building dashboards
- Use web-based Microsoft Excel services and publish workbooks on a SharePoint Server
- Mash up data from multiple sources and create Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) using PowerPivot
- Create data-driven diagrams that provide interactive processes and context with Microsoft Visio Services
- Use dashboards, scorecards, reports, and key performance indicators to monitor and analyze your business
- Use SharePoint to view BI reports side by side, no matter which tools were used to produced them.
Student materials will be shipped to the address provided upon registration. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid materials being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.
Headsets for free, Guaranteed to Run, Re-Takes for free (Up to 6 months), Interactive Classroom environment.