18 and older
Take your basic tee to the next level with one of our favorite crafty skills: embroidery! Learn the basics, from how to set your hoop to how to make your first stitch, and see how easy it is to add a custom touch to your wardrobe in this fun, beginner-friendly workshop.
Over two hours you’ll learn a few universal embroidery techniques plus how to apply cool designs to your tees to create your own unique, totally on-trend look!
In this CraftJam you will learn:
- How to prep your embroidery hoop
- How to create and transfer your design onto a t-shirt
- How to select the perfect thread
- How to begin and end your embroidery project
- How to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, back stitch, and chain stitch
All supplies for this class will be provided, including a colorful selection of threads, notions and a variety of beginner-friendly embroidery patterns! The only thing you need to bring is yourself (duh) and a tee from your wardrobe to embroider on (if you are not able to bring a t-shirt you are welcome to stitch on fabric instead!).
BYOB (beverage and bestie!), because crafting pairs best with your drink of choice!
We are BYOB friendly! Crafting is paired best with your favorite drink of choice! But, you must be 21 or over. Younger? Just have a mocktail. No one will notice ;)