15 and older
This public speaking course is the fastest, easiest way to reduce stage fright. In just 2-Days, this seminar helps participants gain poise and self-confidence in front of a group! Public Speaking Fear is still the #1 fear in America. And, right or wrong, people form a perception of who we are and what we represent by the self-confidence that we show when we deliver business presentations. A person who can stand in front of a group, with poise and self-confidence, can immediately create the perception of competency. However, a person who is shy and timid in front of a group will have a tough time convincing the audience that he or she is capable. Secrets We Reveal in this 2-Day Presentation Seminar Day #1: Office Opens: 8:30 AM.
Registration Begins at 8:45 AM
Class Time is from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- 10 Ways to Reduce or Eliminate Public Speaking Fear.
- A Simple Technique that will Improve Your Memory so You Never Lose Your Train of Thought in a Speech Again.
- Establish Your Credibility as a Speaker in the First 30 Seconds of Your Presentation
- Elite Speaking Secret: Give Entire Presentations without Needing Notes.
- Using Stories and Examples to Make Your Presentations More Interesting.
- A Simple Technique that will Reduce 90% of Nervousness in Seconds
Day #2: Office Opens: 8:30 AM. Class Time is from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- A Simple Process to Help Persuade Any Audience.
- Identify your specific strength and Weaknesses as a Presenter
- Impromptu Speaking Made Easy
- Keep Control of Your Audience During Question and Answer Sessions.
- One on One Presentation Coaching from Your Certified Instructor
- How to Write a World-Class, Compelling Speech in Just Minutes (Versus Days or Weeks).
- Adding Evidence (Proof) to Your Presentation (not Just Data).
- How to Deliver a Presentation Slideshow Created By Someone Else
- 10 Ways to Add Impact to Your Presentations.
- How to Use PowerPoint and Other Visual Aids
- A Few, Simple, Public Speaking Secrets that Add Impact to Your Presentation
- Showmanship is a Secret to Great Presentations!
- Deliver Your Final Presentation with Guidance from a Certified Public Speaking Coach